Declaring a Climate Emergency means actively trying to
- Reduce Co2 emissions, pollution and waste locally
- Increase biodiversity and protect our local ecosystems
- Build resilience in Marsh and Micklefield for living within an altered climate
Are you are interested in issues around climate and nature?
If the answer is ‘yes’ and you think that local action is important, please get in touch. Whether you have skills and opinions to offer or just want to meet other people with similar interests, your fellow residents would love to hear from you.
In the mean time, here’s a few things you could get started on if you want to:
- Get in touch with nature - contact Ranger John (click below)
- Switch to a renewable energy supplier
- Take one of your weekly car journeys by bus, by foot or by bike
In Marsh and Micklefield we have a beautiful environment
If you would like to get involved in caring for it, please contact Ranger John below, or go to our ‘Environment’ pages to find out more.