Update: Hills now have an online ordering system for meals or just a friendly chat - https://hillscafe.co.uk/
Hills Cafe is usually a place where we love to welcome people in from across the community, offer warm hospitality and great home made food.
During this difficult time we can’t do that so we have had to come up with a new way of being there for our community.
We are now selling individually portioned frozen meals to anyone who lives in our immediate community.
● We are offering a suggested price of £2 per meal. If you can afford to pay more please do by purchasing as many £1 donations as you feel able to.
● If you can’t afford £2 don’t worry. These are tough times and we are here to help. If you are struggling to pay, use a coupon during the checkout process to take money off your order:
- To take off £2 use coupon code: reduce2
- To take off £4 use coupon code: reduce4
- To take off £10 use coupon code: reduce10
● Meals must be ordered and will be delivered direct to people’s homes. Orders can be placed via this website, or by telephone on 07495 454066. We will deliver to Totteridge, Micklefield and Marsh areas of High Wycombe.
● As a general rule we are only able to deliver to an address once each week. There is a maximum of 10 meals per order. We will try and do a delivery each day (not Sunday), so please get your order in by noon to be part of the delivery the following day.
● Payment can be by direct bank transfer, online or by leaving cash out for collection. No change will be given as our delivery volunteers will leave the delivery on the doorstep, ring or knock, and then leave.
● If you have any allergies, please write them out on the notes area of the order form. We are not cooking food to order, but will be able to adjust the food that we deliver to you.
● Please take a look at our reheating instructions
● When the food is delivered, it will be left on the door step and the bell rung or door knocked. The delivery driver will step away and wait for you to open the door and pick up the food.